Yes, I said it. I’m a lazy cook. I wish I didn’t have to cook, but my family likes to eat. So I try to make things as easy as possible for myself in the kitchen. I paired this salad with hot dogs for a meal and it was well worth the 5 minutes it took me to make!
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Fiesta corn, drained
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (9.75 ounce) bag Corn Chips (any flavor)
- Place corn in a large bowl.
- Stir in mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add onion and cheddar cheese and stir to mix.
- Just before serving, sprinkle corn chips on top.
Told you it was easy! Have any favorite recipes you make when you are feeling lazy? I’d love to read them. Comment below.